Setup Builder is a powerful and easy to use Installation Authoring and Configuration Management environment for developers and organizations deploying applications to the Microsoft Windows Platform, including Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008. Software facilitates to add complete directory that enclosed with user Installer section, destination path, End user License Agreement, Launch Program, Program icon and screen shots with text files. MSI Setup installer uses advance deployment scenarios for configuring sources flexibility when working with program dependencies like configuring system, validating platform requirement, updating windows installer setup packages and many more. Freeware Windows’s setup installer facilitates for entire installation frameworks so that user can synchronize exe file with other installers and keep the internal database of installed products consistent. Deploying an installer for any kind of software application is one of the most complex tasks you face as a developer. It should be able to guide the user through the whole setup process, allowing him to understand what he is doing about and how to manage some possible errors. It assembles and packs an install program, an uninstall program, the files to install, and the support files into a single executable file. Installer shield offers to save these information in a .ddl file format at user specified location for further future use.
* Setup creator software builds powerful, professional exe setups quickly and easily.
* Software helps you to add all files and folders of the product for which you want to create the installation package.
* Deploying set packages for user and also for system requirement.
* Configuring the best user interface level to attend installation or uninstallation of software.
* Setup installer packages can be installed on windows 98 ME XP NT 2000 and Vista operating systems.